lunes, 25 de agosto de 2014

Still here



In a few days, I will have lived in Playas De Tijuana for two years.  
I have had time for reflection, observation and apprendir (learning). 
There have been barren deserted moments and unfolding enlightening sunsets along the way.
So I thought I would compile some of my favorite things in no special order:
1. Frequent inexpensive public transportation with live music  2.Street food vendors 
3. Water delivered to your door with fresh fruit and other goodies
4. Affordable utilities 5. Sobre Rueda (Swap meet/ Farmers market

& some things I could do without:

1. homeless dogs  2. getting gringo prices  3. trash/dog poo 

So here's to another year south of the border! Living on the ocean, getting my Baja on! 
 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario